Senior Business Analyst - Job Description
The Business Analyst position works directly with business departments within Dayamed to facilitate and manage requirements of Information Technology projects and enhancements with Guidance from operations, sales and customer service. Must have experience documenting business processes and suggesting improvements. The position liaises with the technical organization and assists IT and Operations to determine the timelines and costs of specific projects.
- Assists Senior Manager to manage portfolio of process improvements and projects to achieve business goals and objectives. Actively engage in clinical, procedural and technical discussions
- Facilitates collaboration with business for documentation, analyze process improvement opportunities. Promote product and service education and guidance
- Elicits, captures, analyzes, refines, articulates and documents business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and documentation.
- Assists Management to develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
- Deploys appropriate methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders, authors test scripts, plans and manages user acceptance testing.
- Identifies technical functionality that aligns with desired new business capabilities.
- Continually stay abreast of new products and technology.
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Excellent reading, writing and computer skills
- Professional and courteous etiquette when working with sensitive information
- Detail oriented to ensure all aspects of patient care are discussed and documented
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus.
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools.
- Understanding of the major functions in the organization.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.